Reliable and conscientious Warehouse Attendant to collaborate and effectively package and ship timely, custom precision mechanical components. Receive raw material (12’ bars) and place / record into inventory, along with other general warehouse functions.
OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform a variety of warehousing tasks, such as as packaging per customer requirements, ensuring accuracy of paperwork for national and international shipments, use of material handling equipment, scheduling freight carriers, shipping and receiving of material, inventory accuracy, maintaining production traceability and work order documentation.
- Comply with all safety practices, policies and procedures.
- Precisely count, weigh or measure components packaged, received and/or shipped.
- Serve as back-up driver making local deliveries with the Company’s van with a load capacity under 2 tons.
- Seek out and take advantage of continuing education opportunities.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to quickly prioritize and execute tasks effectively.
- Expertise in logical troubleshooting, problem solving and quality techniques related to the packaging and shipping process.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, and bend to the floor.
- Ability to exert 25-65 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10-25 pounds of force frequently, and/or <10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving records. CDL not required.
- U.S. Person as defined by ITAR to comply with the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the State Department’s International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), as well as, all other applicable U.S. export control laws and regulations.