Reliable and conscientious Warehouse Attendant to collaborate and accurately and effectively package and ship timely, custom precision mechanical components. Receive raw material (12’ bars) and place / record into inventory, along with other general warehouse functions.
OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform a variety of warehousing tasks, such as ensuring accuracy of paperwork, using material handling equipment, shipping and receiving of material, inventory accuracy, maintaining production traceability and work order documentation
- Comply with all safety practices, policies and procedures
- Precisely count, weigh or measure components packaged, received and/or shipped
- Package shipments per customer requirements using care with appropriate containers, protective inserts/padding, rust resistant oil, etc.
- Seek out and take advantage of continuing education opportunities
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to quickly prioritize and execute tasks effectively
- Proficiency in logical troubleshooting, problem solving root cause analysis and quality techniques related to the packaging and shipping process
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time, walk, push, pull, reach overhead, and bend to the floor
- Ability to exert 25-65 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10-25 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10< pounds of force constantly to move objects
- U.S. Person as defined by ITAR to comply with the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and the State Department’s International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), as well as, all other applicable U.S. export control laws and regulations