Our founder, Len Tamasi, conducted business with a set of values and principles that will endure forever. Len was driven to always:
- Base decisions on what’s right for team members and customers
- Provide a quality product
- Deliver a superior level of service
Our Core Purpose, Core Values and True North are what drives us to improve every day.
To be the Defining Standard for Advanced Manufacturing
Core Values – Guiding Principles
True North – Mission
Human Development + Velocity Growth
By leading with a people-centric approach to business relationships, we will:
- Partner people with technology
- Commit to operational excellence – keep it simple and visual
- Strengthen our market position
- Conduct business ethically
- Operate profitably
- Maintain a safe environment
- Enrich the lives of our employees
- Contribute to the community
- Volunteer time, energy and ideas to the future of our industry
- Have fun!
AccuRounds Lifelong Learning University
Team members at AccuRounds are encouraged to continually learn and expand their horizons, whether it be on the job training or exploring an interest outside of work.
Diversity & Inclusion
The AccuRounds commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is rooted in our humble beginnings. Len Tamasi, an immigrant from Italy, created opportunity for many, now reflected in our Core Values – Gratitude, Excellence, Team First, Initiative, Trust. Creating a culture of Equality empowers our team members, accelerates innovation and ultimately results in a better product for our customers.